United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric | Peace of Mind Everytime!
Our Electricians, Plumbers, and HVAC Team are Ready to Serve You!
In addition to our highly qualified staff of service technicians, our customer care department is standing by 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer any questions and to assist with all your scheduling needs.
At United we understand the urgency and frustrations that sometime surround home/office repairs. Our customer care department is trained to deliver extensive insight into these details so your project journey is comfortable from the time you call our office until the time your project is complete.
United Plumbing Heating Air Electric – Fast 60 minute Response Time!
When scheduling an appointment, we take into consideration the level of priority each of our customers deserve. Our locality, availability and dispatch team work in unison to provide a prompt response. Our local coverage renders a huge advantage over our competition and allows us to arrive at your property within 60 minutes of your phone call.
Our Promise To You
- 24 hour Customer Care Support - No matter what time of the day or night you call, there is a live person standing by to schedule your appointment. 24 hours/ 7days a week. Call 1-800-233-1950.
- Prompt Response – Our staff will ensure that your technician will arrive when scheduled. Our staff will also provide a confirmation call, to notify you upon arrival.
- No Hidden Fees – You know the price before we start. We will not start any work until we have received your approval and are 100% comfortable with the details surrounding your repair.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not satisfied with your repair, a service manager will come out and complete the repair at no additional cost.
- Qualified – Our staff is completely certified by the contractor’s state licensing board and receives continuous training and support on updated codes and procedures.
The Complete Service Experience
At United, we specialize in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electric, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, water damage restoration, and water damage repair. We are extremely proud of the services we provide, and take a great deal of responsibility when completing any project.
Regardless of whether you need an electrician in Los Angeles, an air conditioning repair in San Diego, or a plumber in Poway you can count on United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric to deliver outstanding service time and time again.
Year in and year out our customers are raving about the professionalism and experience they receive from our San Diego electricians. We take pride in being the electrical experts of the industry. Continued education is a huge focus and is a monthly mandated policy company wide. For instance, our Newport Beach electricians are asked to provide monthly ledgers on updated electrical repair provisions. Most documentation is used to solidify local jurisdiction expectations and enhance inspector to contractor relations.
Our electricians in Los Angeles are asked to complete 20 hours a month supervised trouble shooting advancements and 5 hours of NEC updated challenges. These are just a few examples of what we do at United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric, to maintain a forward thinking innovative driven electrical repair and full service company.
At the tech convention Las Vegas, Nevada, January 7, 2014 – We saw that consumers’ expectations for a conne... read more
Tankless electric hot water heaters work best if the hot water demands are low, and if points of hot water use are clu... read more
The Consumer Product Safety Commission did a 10 year study that documented injuries in the home caused each year by children attempting to inser... read more
Back-wired electrical receptacles: using the back-wire or push-in type c... read more
Did you know prior to 1800 in North American pipes were made of wood, from hollow trees or carved from solid wood hewn from trees. I... read more
Before installing an air conditioner unit, make sure to match the part numbers correctly when installing a new contactor relay in an... read more
Have you ever needed to know the size and age of yourread more
- Check several building plumbing fixtures: Before you call a read more
8 Climate Zones and 8 Indoor Air Conditioning Strategies That you Should Consider if you Live in Escondido.
How to Perform a Visual Inspection of a Residential Electrical Panel, Explained by a Covina Electrician.
This article and others in the series discusses procedures for safe and effective visual inspection of residential ... read more